Monday, 10 September 2012

Sluts, Straights and Stereotypes

I hate the word slut.

More than hate; I despise it, I detest it, I loathe it. It is a horrible, judgemental, prejudiced word. It's one of those words that says far more about the person using it than the person it's addressed to. When I see reviews like the ones below, I have to grit my teeth to stop from screaming.

...of course A's always been lying to B and was just as slutty even if he isn't a cheater slut whore...

...And over half way in all I know about the MC is he's a slut and apparently is such a parting slut he flunked hos [sic] way out of art school. And he [sic] very slutty ... Still barely know slut besides his level of sluttyness just keeps getting worse...

[The MC] was an unlike able slut IMO. Reading all of his slutty thoughts got old really quick. The whole story is pretty much slutty thoughts and remembering past lovers and orgies...And of course there was no chemistry or emotions. Just two sluts fucking in the desert because they're both hot...

Continue reading at KateAaron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the debate!